Do you ever find that time runs away with you? There are so many adventures out there for the taking, but it’s easy to get side tracked isn’t it? This was us last year. Throw in our disastrous cowboy builder drama, and pretty much all but the essentials (yes beach huts are essentials) had to be put on hold. It was a miserable year to say the least. But this year is going to be different. Inspired by the likes of brave Ian Toothill (Toots), I am determined to make the most of every second. Here is what we are planning to get up to in our Spring Bucket List 2017.
- Visit the new baby animals at Hatfield Farm.
- See the sharks at London Aquarium.
- Enjoy a lazy boat trip down the River Thames.
- Take Little Button horse riding again.
- Go dinosaur spotting at the Natural History Museum, London.
- Enjoy an afternoon out at the theatre.
- Plan a seaside adventure complete with a beach hut and a fish and chip supper looking out over the sea.
- A whizz around the London Eye.
- Spend the night in a magical space. I have my eye on a hobbit house or tree house from Canopy and Stars!
- A trip to Legoland.
- Discover a new National Trust place to visit.
- See a 3D film at the cinema.
- Arrange a choctacular Easter Egg Hunt.
- Visit the V&A Museum of Childhood in London.
- Become a jumping jelly bean and visit an indoor trampoline park.
I can’t wait to get started!
Make Your Own Bucket List
Why not have a go at making your own Spring Bucket List? It’s a brilliant way of turning ideas into real life adventures. All you need is a pen, paper and a good dollop of get-up-and-go!
Have you got anything planned? Maybe we can swap notes…