Happy Easter everyone and welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky. It’s the big 100 for us! And we are so pleased to have Sophie from Old House In The Shires joining us as guest host to celebrate.
So, this week your hosts are the Sophie (@Oldhouseinthes1), Heather (@HeatherKeet) and myself (@3_LittleButtons). *If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Do you ever stop and wonder, is this normal? Is it normal that we shout ‘five alive’ at the tops of our voices and dish out high fives all round when someone in the family has done something awesome? Or maybe you communicate in TV and movie quotes like Kellys family? I’m not sure that there is a normal… what do you think? Fab post Kelly and thank you for sharing!
If you have a pre schooler or upwards you will know the mountain that is THEIR master works. You know, that half finished painting with a line across the middle (don’t throw it away!), that piece of screwed up lined paper with one letter on it (it’s precious!), or that egg carton model which is now falling apart (it’s Big Ben, not recycling!). Well… apparently there’s a bin monster that might be worth making friends with every now and again 😉
These are Dawn’s featured #DreamTeam bloggers from last week:
I think we’ve all been there. I definitely have! Those days when the kids are pushing every button and we wonder where their questionable behaviour has suddenly appeared from? I love the way that Kirsty has shared the positive changes her family have made to address these issues, and how it’s pulled them together to find a better way of managing those challenges.
I can’t say that I know all that much about hyno-birthing, but reading this post I can see so many benefits to the way that it helps to empower and install confidence in mums at what can be such an overwhelming time. Everyone’s experience is different but it’s always lovely to hear a positive and uplifting birth story.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @HeatherKeet @Oldhouseinthes1.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.