Hello and a warm welcome to this week’s bloggers #DreamTeam linky. The sun is shining for us at last, so grab your lollies, sun hats and shades and let’s get this party started. This week we are so pleased to welcome Becky from Mommy and Rory as our #DreamTeam linky guest host. Surprise!
And the surprises keep coming. We have a brand new #DreamTeam linky badge, just in time for Spring!
We hope you love it as much as we do. You may have noticed that we are missing a few names from our #DreamTeam at the moment. Our lovely pals are currently tied up with a few projects, but are very much behind the scenes with us and will be making appearances later in the year.
Which brings me on nicely to our lovely Dawn, who has been busy working her little cotton socks off on this – A Hilarious New Book By The Funniest Bloggers Across The Land. #Exciting. Heather has her own review of the book linked up as her guest post for this week, and I know Dawn can’t wait to hear what you all think!
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
I was pretty furious to read that someone had tried to mummy shame Natalie for being on her phone at the bus stop with her little ones in tow. Is it a crime to look at a phone these days? Heck no! Pop over to see what I mean.
Kate has done a beautiful review for Steph’s book about the twists and turns of family life. It’s going to pull on those heart strings and make you realise that family and friends are everything. This is going on my booklist – thanks Kate.
Soffy from The Mum Affairs guest hosted with us last week (thanks Soffy!). This is her featured blogger:
I’ve chosen Five Little Doves post ‘Why I’m Jealous of Your Loss’ as my featured blogpost for the coming week. I think it was incredibly brave of Laura to share this with everyone in order to raise awareness. These feelings are hardly spoken of but the fact that she’s put pen to paper, this really deserves appreciation.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @HeatherKeet @mommyandrory1.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.