Welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party hosted by Heather from Shank You Very Much and myself! We’re a bit excited today, because… for the first time ever we have a dad blogger in the house.*Massive Mexican wave. A warm welcome to Sean from The Autism Dada who is guest hosting with us this week.
This week it’s my turn to link up my review of the hilarious new book written by a collection of parenting bloggers. It features our lovely #DreamTeam host, Dawn from Rhyming With Wine.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
The words ‘shall we make bread’ used to petrify me. It sounds complicated and long. But did you know that actually, it doesn’t have to be. Kirsty has a fab recipe up her sleeve that the little ones can get stuck into. I’m loving it!
It’s official. Rosie is my hero. Not only does she show up every week with some brilliant social media tips, but she also leaves posts like this one. If you were starting to get stuck on what to write in May, pop over to Rosie’s as she’s got all the ideas.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @HeatherKeet @TheAutismDada.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.