Welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party hosted by Heather from Shank You Very Much and myself! It’s happened again…. we have another #DadBlogger in the house!!! yAHHHOoooo. Stuart is joining us from Three Time Daddy. *Waves.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
As soon as I read the title of Carly’s blog post, I knew it had to go on my featured list. I think pretty much every parent can relate to this and how hard it is to find that balance.
Did anyone have a sofa nest? Laura’s post brought all those newborn days flooding back to me. If you’ve got a bun in the oven (or the making), make sure you check out these fab tips.
Carly from Mom of Two Little Girls was with us last week as a guest host on the #DreamTeam. Here is her top pick:
My favourite post was the last one linked up by Tonic & Tiaras. She manages to cover all the complexities, and yet the simplicity of ‘should I be a mother?’.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @HeatherKeet @threetimedaddy.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.