Welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party! The #DreamTeam linky is hosted by Heather from Shank You Very Much, and myself, and this month we are joined by new guest host Kirsty from Navigating Baby.
So. Did anyone see the exciting news?? The BritMums blogging awards – the BiBs 2018 – are back! And everything is up for grabs as the nominations are now open! These awards are for everyone, so don’t let anything hold you back from putting yourself or your blogging pals forward for the nomination stage.
If you have yet to vote, and you think the 3 Little Buttons deserves a shot, we would LOVE your nomination for the Family & Lifestyle OR Readers choice categories. You will be asked for your favourite blog post from from us, so I’ve added a few of my favourites to help.
Thank you xx
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
With all the excitement of the end of term, I somehow forgot to add my favourite bloggers in from the week before. So here is double trouble from the last two weeks. *Thanks everyone for bearing with me. Who knew the end of summer term could be so eventful!?
Tracy talks about mean girls and shares her little ones experience of them. This really hit home personally, because at some point, it’s likely that Little Button will encounter these mean girls. At school. At the park. Even on the bus. Check out how Tracy handled the situation so smoothly.
Kerry had me chuckling with this one. Because I am sure every parent has stopped mid episode of their little ones favourite TV show and wondered… what the blooming heck is going on.
I’m quite sure I’m not the only blogger to swoon over eye-poppingly beautiful instagram pics of lavender fields right? Well, apart from showing off her gorgeous photos of her family, Dawn has also listed a whole load of lavender field locations in her post if you fancy checking them out. Thanks Dawn! *If I ever get over the bee fear, I’ll be there.
Right. I’m not sure how to describe Laurie’s post other than to say that it made me want to ‘relax into the pose’. I even did this at London Zoo on Monday! That’s how much this post has stuck with me. All together now….. *But seriously, check it out!
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @HeatherKeet, @3_LittleButtons and @NavigatingBaby.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.