Hello and a warm welcome to everyone who’s here for the #DreamTeam linky party! We are looking forward to seeing your top posts, and don’t forget that myself and Dawn are always on the look out for posts for our BritMums round-ups. If you have something that you think fits the bill, don’t forget you can always send us a message and we will have a look.
If you are new to linkys pop over to read our welcome page for more details.
Who’s excited for BritMums this weekend? We are doing a double yesSSSSSsssss as Dawn is one of the keynote speakers AND Bridget is a BiBs 2017 Fresh Voice finalist! Amazing stuff. We couldn’t be prouder of these two.
Don’t forget to sign up for some extra #DreamTeam fun here – #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group
This weeks #DreamTeam favourites are courtesy of guest host Nic from All Things Spliced.
I’ve gone for two slightly more prosaic posts this week. Firstly, The tale of the princess and the bulls**t-eating inner critic by The Mummy Bubble. I think many a new mum has been overwhelmed by well meaning advice given to us, which is often not wanted and just makes us worry more! I love that the baby’s smile was all the mum needed to overcome the feelings of worry and know that she was doing the right thing, and it’s written in such a lovely fashion!
Secondly, I’ve gone for this poem by Popcorn for Lunch, which was featured as a guest post on Muffin Top Mummy’s My Body is Beautiful Because… series. It is just beautiful! Again, it’s something that I very much relate too, often feeling that this body I have now is not the one I am meant to be in, but I just love how supportive Jemma’s husband is. Simply put, it gave me all the feels!
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours. If a host has linked up 2 posts, please do just pick one to comment on. *You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.