It’s time for another #DreamTeam linky party, hosted by Bridget from Bridie By The Sea, Dawn from Rhyming With Wine and myself.
This week for the first time ever, I have 4 giveaways running at the same time. 4! *gulp, it’s a lot for me! I’m linking up with my Secret Santa gift ideas for bloggers post, which houses 3 of the 4 giveaways. I’d love you to enter if you can. And if your still up for #winning more prizes, my 4th giveaway (not linked) is all about the Lalaloopsys.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Mummy’s Whine Club – 8 steps to surviving the food shop with toddlers – This week I am completely loving Mrs C’s post about going shopping with toddlers. Her top tips are admirable, and after trying most, I have to admit that we are now firm online shoppers when it comes to buying food. Why is it so hard?! Definitely check out step 5, it’s a good one.
Gorgeous George’s Mama – The truth about pregnancy. This is a brilliant, stripped back and raw account of being pregnant and I love it! Now, if you’re going through pregnancy for the first time, you might not want to give this one a read just yet. But for everyone who has gone through this, this one is for you.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge here. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @BridieByTheSea @Rhymingwithwine.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.