Hello and a warm jingly welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party, hosted by Bridget from Bridie By The Sea, Dawn from Rhyming With Wine and myself. Did anyone else get snow at the weekend? We got a good frosting here and it’s totally put me in the mood for hot choccy, mince pies and all things crimbo.
Now, I’m pretty sure we must be on Santa’s nice list this year as the #DreamTeam got an early Christmas present! What do you think of our new bauble, I mean badge! We love it. A big shout out to our newest #DreamTeam guest host, Heather, for designing it.
This week I’m linking up with my inspire me guest series. It’s full of little tips and I can’t wait to see what you think.
*If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Tales from Mamaville – Are you even a mum if you don’t – This week Nicole completely tickled me with her hilarious and brilliant post about parenting. I think every parent will relate to at least one of these points at the very least. It’s full of shoes, mombies and wet wipes. See, told you. Brilliant.
Just the three of us – Elf on the shelf inspiration – Who’s playing elf on the shelf as we speak? We joined in the fun last year, and this year is no exception. Pop over to Chloe’s for some fab ideas on how to bring your little elf to life.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @BridieByTheSea @Rhymingwithwine.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.