Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky party! It’s our last link up before Christmas, so we will be celebrating in style and leaving you in the hands of our most brilliant #DreamTeam guest hosts Nic and Heather. They will be joining Bridget this week whilst Dawn and myself will be twinkling in the background *scoffing mince pies.
This week I’m linking up as a regular linker with my first ever post as a Brand Ambassador. Whoop whoop. There’s been times when I thought the day would never come, so it was a lovely treat to be offered this just before Christmas. If your looking for post ideas in the lead up to the big day, how about trying our new tag post. The more the merrier!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the #DreamTeam. *If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @BridieByTheSea @Rhymingwithwine. This week please tag in @bridiebythesea, @MrsLighty & @HeatherKeet.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.