We are well into the New Year now and are thrilled that our linky droppers seem to have mostly skedaddled.
Just as a reminder, please can you make sure that your #DreamTeam badge or text link appears in plain sight on your post. This really helps when we are reading through your posts as we don’t want to skip someone by mistake!
*If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Every week there will be a total of 6 featured bloggers on the #DreamTeam (2 per host). If you have been featured, one of the hosts will tweet you to let you know. Here are my top picks from this week.
My first featured blogger has a fab tip for us all.
I’ve been really unwell over the last few days with a crummy super-cold. What I really needed to do was put my feet up and rest as best as I could. I didn’t though. That mum guilt kicked in and let’s just say that my butt has only just sat down. Then I read Wendy’s brilliant post and kicked myself. Mummy me time, is it selfish? No. It’s really not. Thanks for the reminder Wendy, I needed this. A lot!
My second featured blogger has an emotional read.
I’ve been following Eva’s story about her not settling in at school so a little while now. It’s absolutely heartbreaking to see someone so small struggle with this. And of course it’s devastating for a parent, as all we want to do is protect our families and whisk them away from upsetting situations. When it comes to school, we just can’t do this. It takes a very special teacher to be able to step up and make a difference. Here’s Laura’s story. *Grab the tissues, it’s emotional!
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @Rhymingwithwine & @bridiebythesea. (Please see above for list of this weeks hosts).
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.