For some of us the count down is ON till half term. Love it or hate it, we are no doubt all scouring the web *planet for things to do and stuff to make. So hit us with your best half terms ‘what can we do’s’ right here.
*If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Every week there will be a total of 6 featured bloggers on the #DreamTeam (2 per host). If you have been featured, one of the hosts will tweet you to let you know. I’m afraid that last week I missed off my featured bloggers, so this week is a double whammy!
Featured bloggers from this week.
This week, I loved being whisked off down memory lane by Rockin Random Mom with her post Ode to the Books of My Childhood. There’s something so comforting about snuggling down and drifting off into a good read isn’t there. Pop over to see if you have any childhood books in common.
And sticking to a book theme, did you catch Mother (Almost Never) Knows Best and her Sharing a Life (Sharing A Shell parody). It’s completely brilliant and one you definitely don’t want to miss.
Featured bloggers from last week.
Last week Mrs Mummy Harris explained all with her post First Facebook, Now Instagram which talks about the changes that have happened to the Instagram feeds. I love the tips Mrs Mummy Harris has included to help us all on the way.
Daily Dump had me in stitches over her 49 Reasons My Child Is Yelling “Mom” From The Top Of The Stairs. Because it totally happens. Just like that!
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @Rhymingwithwine & @bridiebythesea. (Please see above for list of this weeks hosts).
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.