We’ve had a lovely half term and one of my highlights has got to be our trip to South Bank to visit Shrek’s Adventure, London. Woohoo! Did you get up to anything exciting or uncover any must-do attractions? If you did, leave me a note below so I can check it out.
*If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Every week there will be a total of 6 featured bloggers on the #DreamTeam (2 per host). If you have been featured, one of the hosts will tweet you to let you know.
Featured bloggers from this week.
Every week Tarah from Grandma’s House DIY brings us some remarkable projects. I was stunned by her latest indoor to outdoor furniture post this week. It takes a little bit of special and a lot of heart to up-cycle something to look like new. Now, if only we had the weather in the UK to pull this off!
My heart sunk after reading to the kid who pushed my kid down from View From The Beach Chair. It’s one of those moments where mama bear kicks in, and also mixed feelings about why some parents don’t step up. Seemingly allowing their child to intimidate others without a care in the world.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @Rhymingwithwine & @MrsLighty.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.