*If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Mighty Mama Bear – Dealing With Dementia – A Poem
One of my absolute favourite posts this week comes from Jen. And it’s a poem. Dementia is such a cruel and heartbreaking thing to deal with. And having to explain why grandparents don’t always remember how to do something, or even who we are is a very tricky subject to explain to the little ones. Jen does this beautifully in a gentle poem (that I may have to borrow). Thank you Jen.
Life, Love and Dirty Dishes – The 10 Animal Characteristics Of All Parents
Now, we can always trust that Claire will bring the giggles to the #DreamTeam – and this week is no exception! From owls to parrots, Claire whips us through the different animals we transform into at various moments of parenting. We’ve all had a bit of a mama / papa bear moment… but which animal do you take on the most?
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @Rhymingwithwine & @MrsLighty.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.