Hello and a warm welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky. This week your hosts are Dawn (@rhymingwithwine), Heather (@HeatherKeet) and myself (@3_LittleButtons). We can’t wait to find out what you have all been up to.
My latest BritMums Happiness Round-up is out now, and I’m really excited to have been able to feature some of our #DreamTeam bloggers. Whoop whoop! Which brings me on to say that I’m now scouting high and low for some brilliant posts that bring all the happies for my next round-up (out in April). If you do have something that you would like to put forwards for consideration, please do drop me a message. Now… on with the #DreamTeam party!
*If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Just The Three Of Us – Our Cyber Bullying Story & What To Do When Your Child Is Being Bullied Online
This week I want to share Chloe’s story of cyber bullying. It’s not something that has really crossed my mind before as our little one is pretty little… or so I thought. I’m shocked, sickened and alarmed to read that Chloe’s almost 7 year old daughter has been subjected to some pretty disgraceful messages by what seems to be a stranger! Please do have a read, because it’s not something as parents that we ever really expect to have to deal with. A big thank you to Chloe for sharing this.
Following on from the theme of being online, I had to share this gigglesome post from Kid Transit about screen time for children. I’m surprised to see that we share our dislike of the ‘phone’ – ranked last, and our love of all that is CBeebies, because nothing can happen or go wrong when we are in squishy, marshmallow land right?
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @Rhymingwithwine & @HeatherKeet.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.