Hello and warm squishy welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky. I can’t quite believe that we are at week number 99! I feel like we should be celebrating with an ice cream (old schoolers might remember the ’99 ice cream cones?). It’s still a bit too cold for that… so this week I’m linking up with a bloggers tag all about getting to know you, which I hope you will all join in with – because I’ve tagged you in!
This week your hosts are the very lovely Dawn (@rhymingwithwine), hilarious Heather (@HeatherKeet) and myself (@3_LittleButtons). *If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Empty Nest Mummy – Inside the bag of a 4 year old
Bags! They are fab aren’t they. Where would we be without our bags ladies?? They say that a lot can be discovered about someone by what’s in their bag. So in a brilliant twist of the tables, Empty Nest Mummy has shared the contents of her 4 year old bag (with permission). Take a peek, it’s fantastic!
Emma’s post completely captures how I too feel about being out in nature, in the fresh air, and away from the noisy city. There’s definitely something there when it comes to well being and general happiness. What do you think?
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @Rhymingwithwine & @HeatherKeet.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.