Hello lovely bloggers and welcome to our 2nd festive edition of the #DreamTeam linky – hosted by Heather from Shank You Very Much, Kirsty from Navigating Baby and myself! Please do check the rules below as they are a bit different from usual.
This week’s photo post theme is of course #HappyNewYear. Have a good one! x
Rules for this weeks #DreamTeam linky
- Add one photo blog post (example here) themed #HappyNewYear – something that captures the holiday feeling for you.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. Please help up by making this visible. Posts without the badge or text link will not be commented on.
- *If you have time. Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam #SilentNight. Tag in your hosts for retweets @HeatherKeet, @3_LittleButtons and @NavigatingBaby.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked photo posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*This linky will open on Monday 31st December and close on Thursday 3rd January at 9pm. Next week the #DreamTeam will be back as normal on Tuesdays to Thursdays.
#DreamTeam #SilentNight photo linky
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.
<div align="center"><a href="https://3littlebuttons.com" rel="nofollow" title="3 Little Buttons" target="_blank"><img src="http://3littlebuttons.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/NEW-Sept-2018-dreamteam-badge.png" alt="3 Little Buttons" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>