Hi everyone *waves excitedly – secretly hoping for a Mexican Wave. Last week we welcomed Bridget from Bridie By The Sea to the #DreamTeam. I think you will all agree that it’s been our most popular week ever! If you didn’t catch it last week, have a quick read of A New Co-Host for the DreamTeam to find out a bit more about Bridget.
Ready… Steady… Let’s Get Linking
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
Featured #DreamTeam bloggers
A huge thank you to everyone who linked up last week. Every post was popping and a delight to read. There will be four featured #DreamTeam bloggers each week, yay! So loads of chances to get your hands on the NEW ‘featured blogger’ badge.
My featured bloggers on the #DreamTeam are
Bridget’s featured bloggers on the #DreamTeam are
The Unsung Mum with the hilarious (and brilliantly doodled) tongue-in-cheek Why Us Mothers Are All Child Abusing Knobs…Apparently
Congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge you four. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.