Have you all had a great Bank Holiday weekend? We had a brilliant time at the beach and discovered a fab find that you can read about in my post this week. I hope you enjoy it.
Ready… Steady… Let’s Get Linking
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
Featured #DreamTeam bloggers
I have been really touched by Helen’s post this week. It’s a beautiful letter written to a blogger reminding them about why they started blogging, and to not get too caught up in the stats and rankings. Over the last few weeks I have come across a couple of bloggers who have been doubting themselves because of exactly this. I hope that Helen’s post has reached them as it’s a perfect pick-me-up for anyone feeling the pressure.
Katie’s post plastered a huge smile on my face because I completely relate to wanting to bring up Little Button in a (tongue-in-cheek) free-range style. Like Popple, she is at her happiest when she is exploring outside. I love Katie’s humor in this fun read.
Rachel’s featured blogger on the #DreamTeam is
Hello Archie with Five Little Things, newborn edition
Sarah’s featured blogger on the #DreamTeam is
Lucy At Home with How To Coach Kids To Cope With Failure
Congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge you four. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.