Hello and welcome to this week’s #DreamTeam linky! It’s always so great to see you all, and equally as lovely to see many new faces. Bridget and myself are very proud to be part of this fab community.
This week I want to do a massive shout out to everyone who voted for us in the Millie’s Beach Huts – Spirit of Summer competition. By public vote, a top 10 was formed, which then went on to be considered by a panel of judges. It’s because of you that we made the top 10, so a million thanks everyone! You can find out how we did in my linked up post this week. xx
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
Our Featured Bloggers
Mrs Lighty had me hooked as soon as I read her blog post title. This is such a fab example of how you can capture your readers with just a few words. Apart from enjoying reading about Baby Lighty’s travels, I think that a really important point has been touched upon… that you can gain so much by getting out and about, seeing new things and embracing different cultures. Thank you Mrs Lighty.
Abi’s honest account of returning to work after maternity leave has been a very popular one this week. It takes real guts to write things just as they are, and if you pop over for a read, I am sure that many of you will have faced the same difficulties along your journey. I know I have been one of them, and have shared Abi’s endless sleepless nights whilst trying to balance work and a house.
Bridget’s favourite posts from this week are Diary of an Imperfect Mum – A glimpse into our autism & Kate Orson – How tears help my daughter find her confidence.
Congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.