Hello everyone, and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky! We are so pleased to see you.
This week I am linking up with a tag post. Even if you haven’t been nominated, you can still join in with this one. All you need to do is to pop over to The Frenchie Mummy and have a read on how to get involved. If you join in, please do tag me into your posts on Twitter (3_LittleButtons), because I would love to give them a read.
A quick note. If you do not already receive a twitter reminder about the #DreamTeam linky, and would like to do so, please do pop a note in the comments with your twitter handle.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
Our Featured Bloggers
In this post, it just goes to show how wonderful siblings can be. I loved reading about little Sam’s super strong bond with the main man in his life, his uncle gaga. There is something so touching about how My Mumblings has written her post, it will make you feel all warm and snuggley after reading.
If you are about to enter the threenager years, then you are going to love Shinner’s post. It had me in complete stitches. We have just come out of the threenager zone, and I could relate to all the different little tell-tell traits. Number 6 is brilliant!
Bridget’s favourite posts from this week are Sparkles and Stretchmarks – The Struggle With Three & And Another Ten Things – Number 11, Join My PENIS Campaign.
Congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.