Hello and a warm welcome to this week’s #DreamTeam linky! As always, it’s really great to see you and thank you so much to everyone for sharing our tweets to help promote the #DreamTeam each week. It is greatly appreciated.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
Our Featured Bloggers
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I started to read Lucy’s post. From this October, the council of Anglesey will only dispose of nappies from children under 3 years old. Talk about pressure. Please do help Lucy to spread the word by sharing on social media where you can. The bigger picture is that parents and children will unnecessarily feel added pressure about meeting this tricky milestone, which everyone gets to at different stages. How is this fair?
There is nothing that I love more than positive and inspirational words of wisdom. Alana’s new series looks fab and her chosen words of the week really have stuck in my mind ‘Yes you can’. Brilliant.
Bridget’s favourite posts from this week are Rhyming With Wine – To My Little Man’s New ‘Me’ (I needed tissues for this one!) & My Mumblings – Two Things I Don’t Mention To Strangers (another tear jerker for a different reason). Thank you both.
Congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.