Hello and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky.
Thank you so much to everyone for your lovely and very supportive messages about our wrecked home. I did take some action based on what some of you suggested, so thank you for all those tips. I am not sure whether it was a combination of everything, but we have finally got somewhere! Next week, the window company have confirmed that they will be restarting the job after over 5 months of heartbreak. Given everything that has happened, I can’t be sure it will actually go ahead until I see it with my own eyes, but hopefully I will have a positive update soon.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
Patricia has written such an honest and edgy post that I think everyone will just get it instantly. It’s about wanting to be the best possible parent, but realising that you can’t be perfect all the time and dealing with the guilt. Brilliantly done.
I don’t think I have laughed so much in ages. Ross has a right corker here that will leave you in stitches. I don’t want to give too much away in case you haven’t read this yet, but pet owners especially will love this!
Congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
Please do pop over to my co-host Bridie By The Sea to catch her favourite’s this week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.