Hi everyone and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky.
I am so excited because THAT quite frankly gawd-awful Window Company should be here (as you are reading this) to finally fix the disaster that they caused to our home. I am a bag of nerves because well… it’s quite difficult to trust a company who has done what they have done. But… hey ho, let’s see shall we. Please cross your fingers for us!
This week I am linking up with a positive post about why having a September-born 4 year old rocks. If you are at the opposite end of the school year, I would love to hear how your summer-borns are getting on at school.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
Surprise! Last week I was blown away by this gorgeous and heartfelt rhyme from my lovely co-host, Bridie. It’s true as she says, sometimes our other half’s get left in the background of our blogs. But of course the reality is that they are so key in our everyday life.
Christmas is one of my favourite holidays, so, how could I not pick this fab advent calendar reveal from Charlie. I was glued to her VLOG because… I… urmm… didn’t realise that these type of calendars existed. No idea how these passed me by. It’s amazing what you get inside one of these… have a peek 🙂
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
Please do pop over to my co-host Bridie By The Sea to catch her favourite’s this week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.