Hello and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky.
If you have linked up to the #DreamTeam before, hopefully you will have received our brand new email update. What do you think? If you didn’t get it, could you give me a little nudge and let me know.
This week I am relieved to tell you that we finally have windows, they fit, and they don’t have any holes either. I could have cried! Well… actually I did cry, and now I feel really under the weather. Typical! If you are joining us for the first time and wondering ‘what is she going on about’, have a read of this and you will understand.
My post this week is Make Your Blog Feel Like Home. It was meant to be a one-off post, but it’s worked itself into a little new series. I hope you enjoy!
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
If you have a moment, please do head over to read Alison’s post. It carries such a strong message, one that we parents have the power to action. It is heartbreaking, but it’s a must-read.
I was blown away by this post from Nic, written as a support for me during our tricky window issue. If you love rhymes, head over for a brilliant lighthearted giggle. Thanks a million lovely.
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
Please do pop over to my co-host Bridie By The Sea to catch her favourite’s this week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.