Hello everyone! Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky. How is everyone finding the email reminder? If you are not receiving the email, but think you should be, please do let me know and I will make sure you get added in to the #DreamTeam list.
We have had buckets of ups and downs over the last week. The sad funeral of a dear friend has left us devastated, and Little Button has a virus which has meant a battle of sleepless sicky nights for me. I am feeling the eyeball burn as we speak.
It’s funny how when life throws you a couple of curve balls, there can be a little ray of unexpected light if you look close enough. My little light comes from HuffPost Parents, or more specifically, I have just had my first post published with them as a HuffPost Blogger! Yay! Check out my cool badge. *Points down over there.
If you fancy popping over to The Huff and giving me a facebook thumbs up on my post, I would more than appreciate it.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
This gutsy and heartfelt post from the lovely Teacup Toria left me so angry for her. As a fellow parent I can completely relate to wanting the best for my little one, and what has happened goes against every fibre of this. Please do pop over and give Tor some #DreamTeam support. x
If ever something was going to make me laugh this week, it was Mrs Mummy Harris with her finger food fail post. We have all been there, and those brilliant photos took me back down memory lane to the time I attempted cheese sauce *need I say more.
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
Please do pop over to my co-host Bridie By The Sea to catch her favourite’s this week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.