Hello everyone and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky *waves. This week we are joined by our fabulous December guest hosts again; Dawn from Rhyming With Wine and Nic from All Things Spliced. Hooraa! Don’t forget to check out the teeny tiny rule changes to commenting and tagging all of us in for loads of re-tweets.
It’s only 2 weeks till Christmas! A few years ago I would have had lists coming out of my ears and been up to my eyes in test-crimbo dinners. But these days, well, let’s just say, as long as Little Button is happy, then that’s good enough for me. This week I am linking up Have Yourself A Good-Enough Christmas, because life is too short to always be perfect.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
I love this post by Tor. Not only because it shows just how strong she is, but also as a reminder. Whilst fairy tales are beautiful, everyone has the strength in them to go out and live their own dreams. And… if prince charming comes along, that’s just a bonus.
Another strong lady here. Laura writes about something that she has been dealing with, with such courage and strength. It’s hard not to be in awe of her. An emotional read.
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
Please do pop over to my co-host Bridie By The Sea to catch her favourite’s this week. This week, you will also be able to find out who our guest hosts have picked as their favourites.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea. For December – please also tag in our guest hosts Dawn @RhymingwithWine and Nic @MrsLighty.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours. For December – please also comment on our guest hosts.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.