Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky! I don’t even know where to start as so much has happened in the last week. The #DreamTeam reached over 100 posts last week, 100! When Dawn sent me a celebratory message last week everything stopped for just a moment in time for this:
Yay everyone and cake all round!
Then, as you have most recently found out, the lovely Dawn has only just gone and bagged a spot on the BritMums team as Poetry and Prose Round-up Editor. WooHoo!! How amazing is that. We are so proud of Dawn and I am sure you will join me in looking forward to reading her first round-up post.
But wait… there is more. The #DreamTeam don’t tend to do things by halves and you will never guess what… BritMums have a shiny NEW category. It’s the Happiness Round-up and I am the editor for it!
Someone pinch me, because I feel like I must be dreaming.
I couldn’t resist giving you a sneak peek at Bridget’s doodle for the guest post. How cute is that!
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
This heartfelt post by Chloe had me gulping back the tears and at the same time also cheering on her fighting spirit. I think we have all felt a bit over whelmed at times, but we keep going for our littles no matter what.
Selena had me in fits of giggles with her post about ermm… waxing lady parts. You have to read it to fully understand what I mean, but this was definitely a stand out post for me this week.
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – 3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.