Hello everyone! *Does a one-person Mexican wave… whilst hoping that you are all joining in. It’s #DreamTeam time!
Does anyone feel extra Springy knowing that the warmer weather is (hopefully) going to be on it’s way soon? I do. I have my fingers crossed as we have some lovely things planned in our Spring Bucket List.
This week I am linking up another of my Inspire Me – Guest Series posts to the #DreamTeam. How could I not, when this amazing lady is featured!
I am sure you’ll agree that Vicki from Honest Mum is a huge inspiration in the blogging world and I am so excited to be able to share this post with you. Enjoy!
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
How could I not pick this hilarious post from James to be featured. It’s a tongue-in-cheek look at social media and how it’s meant to help increase your blog readers. James highlights the follow / un-follow game played by many a twitter user and also the baffling puzzle that is Facebook. Whether you are an old hat or newbie blogger, you are going to love this. Promise.
Did anyone see that dreadful message from a birth photographer to a mother who was going to be having a c-section birth? It was utterly vile and basically humiliated the poor mum. In response, Kat has written a brilliant open letter to the photographer. By the time I had finished reading, I wanted to shout ‘yeah… so there!’ – I hope you will join me in sharing Kat’s letter in hope that it falls into the right hands 🙂 because no mum should ever be belittled for how her baby arrives into this world.
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – 3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.