Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky party! We are back with all 3 hosts and a couple of big changes.
Let’s start with the badges! Whoop whoop… what do you think? We wanted something fresh and ready for the summer. If you have previously been featured and would like to switch out the old badge, you are more than welcome to do so.
The other big change is that we are changing the #DreamTeam linky rules to 1 linked post, rather than 2 starting from this week.
It’s something that we have thought long and hard about. We love reading your posts, and as the linky has grown, we would prefer to give your 1 linked post lots of attention and the comments that it deserves, rather than rushing and giving you a vague 1 liner. We all agree that this is important to us, as our linky is not only here for the party, but also the long run as a bloggers community. If you have any thoughts that you would like to share on this we would love to hear from you.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
I love how Becky so casually chats about her knickers in this post. It’s a big one… the knicker thing post-baba. In all senses of the word that is. It’s not something that’s particularly chatted about in passing so it’s great to share a little insight with mums-to-be that have yet to experience this, so they can be properly prepared!
I love happy, motivational posts, and this was IT for me this week. Lucy writes a real stand-out post that includes some great tips on helping your little one find their inner voice. A must read!
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.