Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky party! It’s so lovely to see you. *If you are a new linker, you can visit the #DreamTeam welcome page for more details.
So… did you see the news? We now have our very own #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group! How exciting is that! If you haven’t already popped over, please do! We would love to see you all there.
Alongside being a supportive bloggers group, we will be setting up some exciting threads to help boost your social media and blog love. We can’t wait to get started! *Don’t forget to give us a nudge to add you into the group. We still call each other by our bloggy names, and don’t want to miss anyone out if you are coming to the group as, well… you.
As always, there were so many brilliant posts last week, making picking just 2 posts to feature very tricky!
Wendy’s post really resonated with me, as I am sure it will with most parents. But maybe more so if you are with us, raising little ones without that family village around you. I have lost count how many times I have heard other parents saying that they are having a night out or getting that much needed DIY done as their little ones are having another weekend sleepover with nanny and grandad. I cheer for them, and at the same time wish we could have this too. A break isn’t a bad thing. We all need this to be better people, and better parents. A brilliant read Wendy!
My heart goes out to the lovely Dawn, who has suffered from not one but three lung collapses in such a short space of time. She really is a pillar of strength, and whilst many would want to hide under a rock after all this. Not Dawn. Not only has she had to deal with this and terrible mistreatment during a hospital stay, but she’s even managed to write about it too. Wishing you a speedy recovery Dawn.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.