Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky party. *If you are a new linker, you can visit the #DreamTeam welcome page for more details. Last week we were joined by our lovely guest host Nic from All Things Spliced, thank you Nic, it’s been a pleasure having you. Dawn is back this week, so please don’t forget to tag her into your tweets like normal.
Our #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group will be picking up speed every soon as we trial new threads. If you haven’t joined up yet, please do, we would love to see you there and to get your feedback on the types of threads we run.
As always, there were so many brilliant #DreamTeam posts last week, making picking just 2 posts to feature very tricky!
I love this post from the mummy bubble. Have a read and I’m sure you will all be nodding along with me. As parents, we often put ourselves last. But is last a good thing? Not all the time, no. What do you think?
With BritMums Live 2017 just around the corner, you will want to read Kate’s tips on attending an event like this if you have the jitters. Especially if it’s your first time. I’ll see you on the wall then? (You have to read the post to get this!) Thanks Kate, the perfect time to share.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.