Grab a drink and pull up a chair, because it time for another #DreamTeam linky party. Thanks so much to everyone that’s been joining in over the summer so far. We know lots of linkys take a break, but we are THE place to go to show off your summer antics and share those top summer holiday survival tips! *Because the summer is long and the sun isn’t shining as much as it should be.
*If you are a new linker and wondering what the heck is all this about, you can visit the #DreamTeam welcome page for more details.
This week I am linking up with a post about Mummy Blogger Haters. It’s quite a personal post, and a bit of a secret *though urrmmm now it’s not. But enough said. I hope you like it.
Don’t forget to sign up for some extra #DreamTeam fun here – #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group
I take my hat off to Oh Mummy Mia for giving it a bit of welly and discussing how she feels about world breastfeeding week. It’s painful and honest, and I am so glad that someone had the guts to come forward and write this. Because lots of us feel this way, but it’s hard to admit it.
It’s just occurred to me that we don’t often feature review posts. But we should. Especially ones as great as this! Thank you Bella and mummy Dawn for the brilliant and colourful review. I felt that I was right there with you, except without the wellies!
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours. If a host has linked up 2 posts, please do just pick one to comment on. *You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.