Hello and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky! It’s time to party as the sunny weather has finally been treating us well. *A little too well over the bank holiday, I don’t know about you but I feel sun-fried!
A massive thank you to our brilliant guest host Nic from All Things Spliced for stepping in for me last week. Nic has very kindly passed on her favourite posts which are featured a bit further down there. *If you are a new linker you can visit the #DreamTeam welcome page for more details.
This week I’m linking up with our summer bucket list. I would love to hear of any fab must-do trips that you have come across during the break.
Don’t forget to sign up for some extra #DreamTeam fun here – #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group
Here are Nic’s featured bloggers from last week.
My first favourite is Days at Nursery: what do the Toddlers get up to? by Dad’s Turn. I’m always saying that I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Baby Lighty is at the childminder’s, and I think this post summed up all that goes through my mind beautifully. I love reading the sheet we receive after each session, telling us what Baby Lighty has been up to that day, and I’m always surprised when I read that he’s done things with us (like messy play!) that he wouldn’t be too keen to attempt with us! Overall, a lovely read which really made me smile.
In a change of direction, my second favourite of the week was Blogging Story: 10 Years In by Kate on Thin Ice. I just found myself nodding along to this, from the parts about not really knowing what to do as a newbie (oh I remember the posts with no comments sooooo well!), through to the brilliant opportunities that blogging can bring. A line that particularly struck a chord with me was “Once you know about stats, review opportunities and monetisation, you can never blog quite as freely again.” I have found this to be so, so true, and is an excellent thought provoking point for all bloggers, new and established.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours. If a host has linked up 2 posts, please do just pick one to comment on. *You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.