It’s time to get ready for another #DreamTeam linky party! As always it’s so fab to see you all and also great to welcome some new faces to our little tribe. If you are thinking of joining us, please do, we would love to have you. For more details please pop over to read our welcome page.
This week it’s Little Buttons turn to try out school. Gulp. Our teachers home visit last week was… ermmm… interesting *rolls eyes and curls up in embarrassment. I will keep you posted on how the actual first day of school goes, because either it will be a breeze and I will be able to say I have conquered the beast that is school. Or, I will be running back and sobbing into twitter! Please send all the luck, because I will be needing it. x
Don’t forget to sign up for some extra #DreamTeam fun here – #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group
Many of us have little ones starting school this September for the first time EVER! Laura’s beautiful post for her daughter Meggy really stuck with me this week and with school in just a matter of days for us, I join her in feeling that funny mixed-up way. Knowing they are so ready for school, but are we? Thanks for sharing such a personal account Laura.
I was planning to make my other favourite post a non-school related one as I know that not all #Dreamteam linkers have school age children. BUT, as soon as I read this stunning poem from Laura, I knew it had to be here! An emotional and touching read that will leave you dreaming of summer days gone by.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours. If a host has linked up 2 posts, please do just pick one to comment on. *You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.