The #DreamTeam linky party is a go-go and we are looking forward to seeing your top posts! If you are new to linkys pop over to read our welcome page for more details. Don’t forget, if you get stuck linking up to the #DreamTeam, you can always drop one of us a message and we will be more than happy to help you out.
This week is going to be manic for us. Not only is it the second busiest time for me at work (out of the whole year!), but also Little Button is starting full days at school. Ekk! *I will have more on the ekks later. Thank goodness for our most brilliant and lovely guest host, Nic – All Things Spliced, who will be taking over from me for this week. Thank you Nic!
So for this week, please can everyone tag Nic in for retweets @MrsLighty.
Don’t forget to sign up for some extra #DreamTeam fun here – #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group
After a disastrous battle with a truly awful window company who turned our lives upside down a year ago, I have found that we are even more resilient when it comes to making do with whatever comes our way. I love Aleena’s post. Not about windows, but a broken washing machine handle. Did she put all on hold and a go and buy a new washing machine? No way! Super resourceful, Aleena worked out what was wrong and mended it. I most definitely feel that we are much better at stuff like this now we are parents. What do you think?
Hands up who’s guilty of swooning over movie’s where the handsome male lead sweeps the lady off her feet? I must admit I am *with 2 hands up. That’s ok for us grown ups, because we know that actually, both sexes are equal these days *or at least should be. However, take a good look at what (and probably how much) your little ones watch because there are undercurrents dotted around that you do not want them picking up as a normal way of being! Thanks for this fab post Kim.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets. Please tag Nic in for retweets @MrsLighty this week while I am away.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours. If a host has linked up 2 posts, please do just pick one to comment on. *You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.