Hi everyone, it’s time for the #DreamTeam linky party! I am writing this super quickly as we have had days of #nointernet. Days. I am not joking. It’s not been pretty to say the least, and after 4 months of having no broadband every few days and rubbish mobile internet, I lost it. Online. On twitter. And the thing is, they didn’t even care. I say this loosely as an abroad call centre isn’t exactly the be all and end all. Though this didn’t stop me on Sunday.
I am hoping someone with a brain will get their finger out and do something. ANYTHING. But, until then or more likely when we change internet providers, please do bear with me in terms of re tweeting and commenting on the #dreamteam.
If you are new to linkys (I am sorry for this rant) pop over to read our welcome page for more details.
Don’t forget to sign up for some extra #DreamTeam fun here – #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group
This week there were some cracking posts on the #dreamteam. It was so hard to pick just 2 as many had different reasons why they should have been here. Thank you all for sharing your posts with us.
Over the last few months I’ve been trying to work out ‘how I can have it all’ as a full time working parent. I’ve been in a game of chasing tails for a long time with myself and this post really sums up everything for me. It is possible to have everything, but at a price that isn’t realistic. I knew this already, but somehow Sophie’s words rang the bells that I needed to hear and take in. It’s a brilliant read for anyone with a lot on their plate.
We have yet to get our acts together when it comes to parties in general. Themes will be… ermm… party themed? So I’m sure you can imagine that my socks were literally knocked off my feet when I saw Stephanie’s amazing Moana themed party for her daughter. WOW is an understatement. If I ever attempt a theme, I will be knocking on this fabulous lady’s door with an SOS. Her cake is a must-see.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours. If a host has linked up 2 posts, please do just pick one to comment on. *You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.