Welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party, hosted by Bridget from Bridie By The Sea, Dawn from Rhyming With Wine and myself. We are so pleased to see you and have a bit of news that we are very excited to share!
Heather from Shank You Very Much will be joining Nic from All Things Spliced as an official #DreamTeam guest host. Yay! Welcome Heather. We know that she is going to be a brilliant addition and, as always, guaranteed to bring all the laughs.
Just in case you missed last week, the linky rules have changed ever so slightly, so please do ensure that you read through these carefully. If you are new to the linky, head over to our welcome page for more details and linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
I absolutely LOVE this poem from Mums’ Army about Halloween and all the hell it can bring. Now hands up if you have ever hid upstairs with the lights off from the trick or treaters hehe! Me? No, of course not. *coughs.
Every parent should read this post BEFORE going to soft play for the first time, and that way, they can be prepared for all the horrors. Think, wet moldy bread stuck to yours shins, strange wee smells, and flying feet. Soft play has it all.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge here. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @BridieByTheSea @Rhymingwithwine.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.