Welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party, hosted by Bridget from Bridie By The Sea, Dawn from Rhyming With Wine and myself.
Exciting news *cheers. This week is Heather’s big debut as our #DreamTeam guest host! Yay Heather. You’ll probably be familiar with Heather from Shank You Very Much already. We simply adore her and her sense of humour and look forward to having her onboard with us.
Don’t forget to tag Heather for retweets @HeatherKeet this week, as Dawn steps out for a little break.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
A big thank you to our guest host Nic from All Things Spliced who took the #DreamTeam reigns for me last week. Here are her featured bloggers:
My first favourite this week was Why Boredom is the Greatest Gift you can give your Child by Emma of CubKit. I am also guilty of packing our days full of outings and activities, and if we’re at home all day I find myself conjuring up some baking or crafts to fill the time. I’ve often wondered if I should let Baby Lighty have a bit more independent play and an opportunity to find his own ways of filling his time, rather than it being led by me, so this was a good post to make me think.
Secondly, I’ve chosen, Oh She’s Got Pipes by Lisa Pomerantz. I actually really love the strong
personality that her little is displaying! I’m sorry Lisa!! I know it must be challenging at times, as Baby Lighty has also got pipes (although less in the sort of ‘strong willed’ way but more in the ‘volume always turned up to the max’ way!). But I also think, how great that she feels free to express herself! Won’t she just grow up into the sort of strong woman that we all admire?! I love it!
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge here. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @BridieByTheSea @Rhymingwithwine. Please remember to tag in guest host @HeatherKeet as Dawn is away this week.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.