Heeellllooooo everyone and welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party, hosted by Bridget from Bridie By The Sea, Dawn from Rhyming With Wine and myself. Can you believe it’s the last linky of November! Which can only mean one thing…
So excited! And speaking of Santa, we are going to be getting a new #DreamTeam badge very soon! We’ll let you know as soon as it’s ready.
A big thank you to everyone who welcomed Heather from Shank You Very Much last week as our guest host. This week it’s Bridget’s turn to have a feet up moment and Nic from All Things Spliced will be stepping in for her.
Don’t forget to tag Nic for retweets @MrsLighty this week, as Bridget steps out for a little break.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Miller In The City – Dad, Can I Please Have Some…! – This week I have loved Noleen’s post about her little ones, who often ask Daddy (but not her) for things that they could have got for themselves. It’s an interesting one because of the reasoning behind it from Dad!
The Mummy Bubble – Dear Me Before Babies – Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could all write letters to ourselves post-baby and deliver it back to ourselves before baby comes along. How much money would we save on that ‘need to get’ shopping list! Vicky shares a beautifully written and heartfelt letter.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge here. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @BridieByTheSea @Rhymingwithwine. Please remember to tag in guest host @MrsLighty as Bridget is away this week.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.