Hello and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky. This week our trio is back with Dawn (@rhymingwithwine), Bridget (@bridiebythesea) and myself (@3_LittleButtons) hosting, so please don’t forget to tag us in for re tweets.
Last week I mistakenly missed out Heather’s featured bloggers from my post, so this week it’s going to be a double whammy.
*If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Every week there will be a total of 6 featured bloggers on the #DreamTeam (2 per host). If you have been featured, one of the hosts will tweet you to let you know. Here are my top picks from this week.
A serious post from my first featured #DreamTeam blogger. It’s 2018. Today we are more tolerant than ever of cultural and circumstantial differences. We embrace them. But for some reason society still thinks that families who do not conform to the ‘norm’ are broken. It’s not a term I’m comfortable with and I hate the idea of any child feeling like they have been labelled with this term. Daydreams of a mum bravely discusses why her children do not come from a broken home in her thought provoking post. – Thank you.
My second featured #DreamTeam blogger is all about learning through play. Our house is currently over run with toys from Christmas. And whilst it’s always exciting having new toys, sometimes even the new shiny stuff loses it’s shine on a cold Sunday morning. I love the ideas that Cheshire SEN Tutor shares to keep little ones entertained indoors. These are fab for active children who prefer to be on the move no matter where they are.
And as promised, here are Heather’s featured bloggers from the previous week.
Here’s my first feature. Kelly (Daydreams of a mum) wrote such a heartfelt post about the people who have helped her to trust again. She’s such a strong person and I’m so happy to hear she is creating a circle of people she can rely on.
My second feature. James (Blog of Dad) decided to spruce up his backyard to create a toddler haven. Never one to start with an easy task, he decided to make his first project brick. As I just did a brick retaining wall in my own yard, I sympathize with his measuring plight.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @Rhymingwithwine & @bridiebythesea.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.