Is everyone ready for another #DreamTeam linky party? Because we’ve got a spot right here with your name on, and we can’t wait to read what you have been getting up to.
This week taking the #DreamTeam linky reigns for me is the lovely Heather (@HeatherKeet) from across the pond. She will be joining our two regular hosts Dawn (@rhymingwithwine) and Bridget (@bridiebythesea).
*If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Every week there will be a total of 6 featured bloggers on the #DreamTeam (2 per host). If you have been featured, one of the hosts will tweet you to let you know.
Featured bloggers from this week.
Dave brought all the giggles to the #DreamTeam this week with his post about his expert negotiator – Little Bear! Toddlers are definitely smarty pants when it comes to outwitting their parents. But Little Bear’s been leading the way with expert planning, Loo Toob tactics and leveraging like a pro. You’re going to love this! Thanks Dave.
Every now and again the blogging world gets rocked just a little bit because of one thing or another. More often than not it’s by people who have misunderstood the very essence of what a blogger does. I love this post from Rice Cakes and Raisins who is proud to be a blogger and happy to shout it from the roof tops.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @Rhymingwithwine & @bridiebythesea. (Please see above for list of this weeks hosts).
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.