It’s #DreamTeam time! Whoop whoop *jumps around high-fiving the air. As always it’s so lovely to see you all and we can’t wait to get stuck into your fab posts. *If you are a new linker, you can visit the #DreamTeam welcome page for more details.
Here at the #DreamTeam we are always working together to come up with new ideas on making our little blogging community stronger. We have something in the pipeline coming very soon, and I will leave you with one word: Facebook! Ekk! *OK, so kind of 2 words, but I think you know where we are going with this.
There were so many brilliant posts last week, making picking just 2 posts to feature very tricky indeed! But here it goes.
Lucy’s post whizzed me right back to the good ol’ days of having a pushchair. It’s amazing how useful these little contraptions are, and oh how they are missed when gone. What do you think? I am so with number 3!
Don’t ask me how, but yes, I totally missed that Lucy is an anonymous blogger! She writes with such personality that it’s not something that I had thought of before. An interesting read, and it’s made me wonder if we would write differently if no one knew it was us.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.