Hello bloggers and welcome to another fab #DreamTeam linky party. Mexican wave everyone!
And guys too of course. We have some brilliant dad bloggers joining in with the #DreamTeam linky every week now. *If you are a new linker, you can visit the #DreamTeam welcome page for more details.
Our little #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group is a week old. Yay! Thank you to everyone who has been joining in. We would love your input into the type of content you would like to see in the group and welcome you to get in touch to let us know your ideas. Maybe you want to see more of something, and less of something else? Either way, your thoughts are always valued. If you have yet to join the new #DreamTeam Bloggers Facebook page, please do hop across and request to join.
As always, there were so many brilliant posts last week, making picking just 2 posts to feature very tricky!
I’m a big fan of Steven’s blog. After a good read I always feel motivated, and I certainly think twice when I pick up my lunch at work and wonder this salad or this cheeky burger? The thing about wanting to get fit and lose weight is that unless you go about it in the right way, and with the right motivation, it’s not going to stick is it? It never does. Steven talks about the different motivators and how they can turn getting fit into a positive and possible goal. A fab read!
As soon as I read Nikki’s post I knew it had to be one of my featured #DreamTeam posts. The message is simple, clear, and yet you have to look very hard to see this happening around us. Thank you for the reminder Nikki, I am making it my daily ‘must do’ because kindness is everything.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.