Hi everyone, it’s great to see you for another #DreamTeam linky party. *If you are a new linker, you can visit the #DreamTeam welcome page for more details.
In case you have missed it, we are now running a #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group. It’s in it’s early stages, but we think it’s got off to a great start. If you haven’t joined up yet, you are most welcome to pop over and add yourself in.
As always, there were so many brilliant #DreamTeam posts last week, making picking just 2 posts to feature very tricky!
Sometimes blog posts really touch you… this is one of them. Kelly’s beautiful and emotionally charged note to herself, back when she had 3 under 3’s has quite frankly left me in tears. Tears of fright for her and tears of relief knowing that she has come through such a challenging time in her life. Her message… you can do this and you will. A must-read.
I always find it fascinating reading about other mums experiences when it comes to going back to work or navigating your way through being a stay at home mum. I love how honest this post is when thinking about the pros and cons of doing each. The grass is always a little greener on the other side, but as long as we are doing what’s right for our family (and ourselves), you can’t go wrong really can you.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.