Hi everyone… it’s #DreamTeam time! Firstly, where did the sun go? I can’t believe that we started the week off with rain. Let’s cross our fingers for some better weather as we head into the week.
A quick shout out of ‘good luck’ to all the little ones starting school for the very first time! We are thinking of you… dream big little ones.
Ready… Steady… Let’s Get Linking
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
Featured #DreamTeam bloggers
I sat with my mouth open when I first read El’s post. Then burst into laughter! I don’t want to give anything away for anyone who hasn’t read this yet, so head over and check out this fabulous post that will have you grinning from ear to ear.
Min’s post has been playing on my mind ever since I read it last week. She talks about an experience where someone was very openly judgey to her, and how she now doesn’t give two hoots what anyone thinks. Her post is a fab read, especially for anyone who’s doubted their parenting because of an uncalled for comment from someone.
Bridget’s featured bloggers on the #DreamTeam are
Oh Mummy Mia with Am I Invisible Or What?
Four Princesses And The Cheese with Toddler Translations
Congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge you four. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.