Hi everyone and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky. It’s October… and I am really looking forward to seeing some spooktacular posts this month.
A quick note. If you do not already receive a twitter reminder about the #DreamTeam linky, and would like to do so, please do pop a note in the comments with your twitter handle.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
Our Featured Bloggers
Kat has written such an emotionally charged post on her experience of domestic abuse. She is one brave mumma, and I take my hat off to her for having the guts to come forward and share this. I hope that you will all join me in supporting her by popping over and showing her some #bloglove.
I completely sympathise with Katie and her sleepless nights. When we have so much going on in our lives our mind often goes off on it’s on accord. I love Katie’s account of this and by the end of her post, I am sure you will be toe tapping to a tune that you won’t be able to get out of your head.
Congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.