Hi everyone! Surprise!!! Look who is joining us for the whole of December’s #DreamTeam linky as guest hosts… Dawn from Rhyming With Wine and Nic from All Things Spliced. Yay! Can you tell that I am excited? I can’t think of a better Christmas present then having these besties all under one roof for a spot of #DreamTeam partying. It’s going to be epic.
To accommodate our lovely festive guests, please do check out the teeny tiny rule changes to commenting and tagging all of us in for loads of re-tweets.
This week I am linking up with my Sparkle With Henryka Jewellery post. I have fallen in love with this Brand and the way it uses amber and silver to create stunning pieces… there is a little discount code in my post too.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
With all the festivities and hustle and bustle that the Christmas period brings, I think that Chilli Regina’s poem perfectly captures the importance of stopping, and taking time to really see and appreciate what you have in your life. Beautiful.
Have you seen this new challenge? It’s a great one to get involved in if you have yet to confront your ‘about me page’ head on. Pop over to Lucy’s to see how she got on.
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your extra special NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
Please do pop over to my co-host Bridie By The Sea to catch her favourite’s this week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea. For December – please also tag in our guest hosts Dawn @RhymingwithWine and Nic @MrsLighty.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours. For December – please also comment on our guest hosts.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.