Hi everyone. We are so glad that you are joining us for the first #DreamTeam linky of 2017. Happy New Year!
I am super excited to tell you our new and brilliant news. WE HAVE A NEW HOST! This week we welcome back Dawn from Rhyming With Wine, who will be joining us in completing our #DreamTeam trio.
*these GIFs are seriously addictive!
It’s going to be triple the fun! There is a small rule change in that we are asking you to tag all 3 of us into your #DreamTeam twitter posts. As well as commenting on all 3 host posts, and the post before your own. Similar to how December was run. If you are not sure about anything, please just drop one of us a message.
This week I am linking up my post Elf On A Shelf – So Good, It Was An Epic Fail. You will see what I mean. All suggestions on what to do are very VERY welcome.
Before I go, I just wanted to tell you that our lovely guest host from December, Nic from Sugar And Spice And All Things Spliced, will be doing an extra post with us to showcase her #DreamTeam linky featured bloggers. Thanks Nic, you are the best!
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
Michelle’s post really touched me as having read her previous posts, I think she has come a long way on her journey. It takes courage and a bit of old fashioned guts to put your foot down and make sure that you get time to look after yourself too. Well done Michelle.
Ever wondered what life will be like in 10 years or so when your little ones are teenagers? Alison has given us a little peek into what her Christmas was like with her teens. A fab read!
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – 3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.