Hello and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky. I just want to quickly give a massive shout-out to everyone for joining us again after the festive period – thank you, you really do make this linky extra special, and a warm welcome to all our new bloggers too.
In case you missed it – WE HAVE A NEW HOST! Dawn from Rhyming With Wine now completes the #DreamTeam host trio. Yay! New rules are down there… so please do make yourself familiar.
Did all the London commuting parents survive the Tube Strike? The footage of the ques and congestion was pretty bad. Poor hubby ended up having to walk all the way home because he just couldn’t get on a bus.
This week my #DreamTeam linked post is London Tube Strike. It’s actually an open letter to London Underground with my views as a working parent.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
We all have them, no matter how angelic our little ones are. From time to time the sh1t is going to hit the fan. If your having one of these days yourself, then you are going to want to head over to The Mum From Brum for this fabulous poem.
I love this post from Kate On Thin Ice. It’s actually the perfect follow on from the Crap Mummy Day poem as a great pick-me-up. I found myself nodding along to so many of these points that are often forgotten when needed the most.
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – 3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.